Subject: Vs: Changing company data in EUCEG
From: "TA tpd" <[email-masked]>
To: "REGISTRATION" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 08:59:05 +0300

Dear Dr Marzena Leks,

Unfortunately, we are not qualified to answer this question.

Please contact the EU-CEG team on this matter: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kind regards,

Jaana Tammiku-Taul

Specialist

Chemical Safety Department

 <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Republic of Estonia Health Board

[email-masked]

www.terviseamet.ee

Paldiski mnt 81, 10614 Tallinn

Estonia

This e-mail is confidential and meant for use by the person named in the
letterhead. Any use in any way or copying of it by a person not marked as
the addressee thereof is prohibited. If you have got this e-mail by
mistake, please notify of it the sender without delay and delete the
received e-mail together with all its attachments.

Saatja: REGISTRATION <[email-masked]>
Saatmisaeg: kolmapäev, 3. aprill 2024 15:00
Adressaat: TA Info <[email-masked]>
Teema: Changing company data in EUCEG

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

We would like to transfer the registration of all our products in EUCEG to
a new company. Virtually all company data will change. However, we would
like to stay with the current ID. We have a question whether changing the
company data assigned to a specific ID will in any way affect our
registrations and publications on the positive list in your country? If
so, how much does it matter? We cannot avoid these changes, so if
possible, we would like to ask you to propose the least problematic
procedure for entering the new company's data without a negative impact on
the current status of our registrations in the EUCEG system.

Thank you very much in advance for your answer.

Best regards,

 <http://symetricus.com/>

dr Marzena Leks

Specjalista ds. Kart Charakterystyki

Symetricus Spółka z o.o.

M +48 534 121 504

E  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Plac Wolności 4, 40-078 Katowice

 <http://www.symetricus.com/> www.symetricus.com

 <http://aromakingsklep.pl/>

 <https://www.instagram.com/aromaking_official/>

 <https://www.facebook.com/AromaKingPL/>

 <https://www.tiktok.com/%40aroma_king.pl>

This email and any attachments are confidential and may be legally
privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient of this email you should not copy it or disclose its contents to
anyone. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the email. Views or opinions in this email are
solely those of the author. Unencrypted Internet communications are not
secure and the sender does not accept responsibility for interception of
this message by third parties. This communication is not intended to form
a binding contract unless expressly indicated to the contrary and properly
authorized. The recipient should scan this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses. The sender accepts no liability for any viruses
transmitted in this email.